Thread: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

Thanks

Default Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

1) Script Title: :: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.4)

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: On a blank HTML i have no problems using the code at all. However i have used the lightbox which is awsome by the way. The lightbox uses 4 .js files. effects; lightbox; prototype; scriptaculous.

these files are conflicting and for some reason stops the slideshow from finding the images.

when i remove what is below then my slideshow works. how do i get around this problem so i can use both lightbox and slide show without any problems. Also i would like to know how i can have 4 images next to each other so they can all change. I have a gif i want to use on the left followed by a slideshow picture switching between 3 images then a second show with 3 images followed by a 3rd. I want to have a random 3 images changing next to our gif (company logo)

<script type="text/javascript" src="viewer/js/prototype.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="viewer/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="viewer/js/lightbox.js"></script>

Thanks

http://www.desco.co.za is the site i am wanting to change. Change to be made is the banner on the index (main page) the rest must be left as is. that is an image of what i have with an idea of what i want to do just above my navigation bar. i want to use the slideshow as a banner type thing.

Thanks

i upgraded the lightbox code and script files, now it is all working.