Thread: Cmotion Gallery doesnt show in browser preview

Thanks

Unhappy Cmotion Gallery doesnt show in browser preview

1) Script Title: DD CMotion Image Gallery script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...iongallery.htm

3) Describe problem: Hi, I am pretty much a complete newbie (although am currently enroled on a college course!) and am looking at updating our company website using Dreamweaver.

We would like to use the cmotion script as part of a gallery page. I have copied and pasted the script as directed and within the design view all seems to be fine. However when I preview in browser the gallery does not show up at all?

Im pretty sure that the script itself is fine as it has been successfully used by many previously - so what am I doing wrong?!

Any pointers in the right direction would be gratefully received!! (Note: any answers would probably be best in newbie language!!!)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Blog Entries

Put a copy of the page up on the web somewhere. If it still doesn't work in the browser, give us a link to it.

Without that we would only be guessing.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate