Thread: expanding css content

Thanks

Default expanding css content

For some time I have been designing my html/css with containers that allow a fixed amount of content -BUT as I have to update them or a client gives me ALLOT of new content I find myself having to re-size my pages with custom css for each page as the page content varies.

There HAS to be a faster more efficient way to do this. I HAVE done this in the past with tables(as they expand with more content added and shrink with less) -but I'm not sure if this is the way to go either.

Any ideas on the most efficient way to build a master template for pages with similar content that do not have to be individually sized?

Thanks

Don't make a height on the container? We'd probably have to see what you have to give more advise.
    Corrections to my coding/thoughts welcome.

Thanks

this is what I was working on:

http://www.winerlawoffice.com

It's done now, but it got crazy for me after I had it all laid out with nice containers and then I had to add ALLOT more content -it became time consuming to make a special css page for each individual page at the time. I want to avoid doing this in the future.

I am working on a project now from a template that someone else created that expands as content is added -I wish I had known how to set this up.