Thread: Image Switch Script

Thanks

Question Image Switch Script

I am sure there is an easy script out for this, I couldn't find one in the archives. I am looking for a script that rotates a different image everytime someone visits the website. So if someone visits the site once they get image1, if they come back they get image 2 etc.

Thanks

Thanks

Default External banner.js file

Thanks azoomer That looks like exactly what I need, however I couldn't find the banner.js external file they are talking about to download, or am I just being overly blonde this morning? LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's in post #6 of that thread. Save the first code block to a file named banner.js and reference it from the external script tag in the second code block. Configure the images and links in banner.js to your own.

It doesn't rotate in order though, it's random. That means that one may get the same image several times in a row, usually not.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

I think the easiest thing would be to set up the ultimate fade in slide show and in the manual mode, but without the controls. Then set the display mode to : randomize, as john explains in the first answer . Then you will not need any banner.js

ups sorry... crossposting