Thread: Ultimate fade in slideshow

Thanks

Default Ultimate fade in slideshow

Hi everyone can Help me please

I try to set up a slide show which require photos details script in the head tag. eg.

<head>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="fadeslideshow.js">

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">

var mygallery=new fadeSlideShow({
    wrapperid: "fadeshow1", //ID of blank DIV on page to house Slideshow
    dimensions: [653, 490], //width/height of gallery in pixels. Should reflect dimensions of largest image
    imagearray: [
    ["images/slideshow/ning/01.JPG"],
    ["images/slideshow/ning/02.JPG"],
    ["images/slideshow/ning/03.JPG"],
    ["images/slideshow/ning/04.JPG"],
    ["images/slideshow/ning/05.JPG"] //<--no trailing comma after very last image element!
    ],
    displaymode: {type:'auto', pause:2500, cycles:0, wraparound:false},
    persist: false, //remember last viewed slide and recall within same session?
    fadeduration: 5000, //transition duration (milliseconds)
    descreveal: "ondemand",
    togglerid: ""
    })

</head>

For some reason with my webpage, I can't put this script in the head tag, so any idea how can I use some Javascript to make this part in to the body tag.

Many thanks

Wayne

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

The code in your post is in violation of Dynamic Drive's usage terms, which, among other things, state that the script credit must appear in the source code of the page(s) using the script. Please reinstate the notice in your page's source code.

Please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script(s) in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

All that said, the code you have can go in the body of the page. The best place for it would be either as the very first thing after the opening <body> tag, or as the very last thing before the closing </body> tag.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate