Advanced Search

Thread: I've an idea for an app -- what's next?

Thanks

Default I've an idea for an app -- what's next?

1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible): I have an idea for an app that I would like to develop. Having never done this before, I'm uncertain how to proceed.

I have put together a very bare-bones description of the app. I would like someone to read it, and to give me such feedback as they can - what platform will be best (DHTML, Ajax, Flash, other); how much would it likely cost to develop the initial prototype; that sort of thing. At this point, I am really seeking education for myself, rather than actual code.

2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc): Paypal.

Thanks

I'll do this for you. I can definitely point you in the right direction and tell you how difficult it will be, though the price in the end will depend on who you find to design it.
    And by "app" do you mean website or a desktop program?
    But sure, see the link in my signature and contact me that way or you could post it here unless you are worried about someone stealing the idea. Either way is fine.
    Last edited by djr33; 07-13-2010 at 05:58 PM.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Thank you, Daniel. I've sent you an email, as suggested.