Advanced Search

Thread: Photo Image Slider

Thanks

Default Photo Image Slider

1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible): I'm looking for a photo image slider flash component (or js) that will work nearly identically to the one currently on my site here (I use it 4 other times on the other galleries):

http://randyschwartzphoto.com/lifestyle.html

I need something that is not as "slippery" (for lack of a better term) as this one. Users with slower machines currently have a hard time stopping on a specific image and it loads without any kind of indicator. I've already dialed down the speed and rollover controls as much as possible on this. I'd like it to simply move when the user drags over the gallery (no click) and stops as soon as they stop. Doesn't need to move if the user puts their cursor left or right of center, just when they move the mouse or track pad right or left. It could even have semi transparent arrows on each end to move the show as well or some directive to roll left or right. I'd like to use XML, so I can just drop images into a folder in a specific order (don't want any random image orders). The current one is in numeric order. The one here is pretty close with regard to speed and stop, but w/o magnification and no jump if the cursor is right or left of center.

http://www.bezzmedia.com/swfspot/sam...8/Image_Slider

I also would prefer it to dynamically resize images to a specific height (currently 525 pix). I currently resize new imagery in photoshop so it is not absolutely critical. Image quality is definitely the most critical along with operability. Contact me if you have any questions.

2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc): paypal

Thanks
    Blog Entries