Thread: Change background and font SWF file

Thanks

Default Change background and font SWF file

A friend made the swf logo,i did a new site existing logo we can not agree with the new design,i would like to change the background and font,i do not know to work with swf files,i have all possible tools, but i really do not know to do with them,can someone help me to do those changes,thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Thanks

You can't. At least it would be extremely difficult to edit a .swf. I don't know of any tools that do this.

So instead you should use the original .fla, the flash project file.

Even if you don't know how to use flash, just open it and try to change the background color (shouldn't be too hard) and find the text, select it, and change the font (again, not too hard).

But if you don't have the original .fla, you may have to entirely recreate the project file.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

3. The Following User Says Thank You to djr33 For This Useful Post:

kobra699 (06-23-2010)

Thanks

I have the original swf file,put it in the fla format, trying to change ,but not properly,OK,i'll try again, but how to get back in the swf file?,
    can i put a link to swf file.......

Thanks

The .fla is the original, NOT the .swf. You need the .fla to edit it. The .swf will not help.

You can try something from this google search:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=convert+swf+to+fla

A "decompiler" might help. However, if the .swf is too complex, it might not work properly. .swf isn't designed to be decompiled. It might work, but it's not guaranteed.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

OK,move it into the fla, can I set it?

Thanks

See my edit above. I added a link.

Thanks

Now i've seen here, I thought in that direction,i believe that is so difficult to make changes,however, thanks to the support and response,i do not just clear,how is my friend it worked, not to say in a minute,but very quickly,if one can even question,which tool to use if i make a swf logo,i do not hardly find anything .

Thanks

Thanks

Daniel sorry for last night,lately i have problems with connection,thank you for the link that you left me,i'll try to do something,i can show results,once again thank you .

Thanks

To tell and praise ,i corrected the existing logo in the best way...

http://www.m99.info