Thread: Need a nice drop down menu script!

Thanks

Exclamation Need a nice drop down menu script!

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if there is a nice smooth drop down menu script around?

Needs to be cross browser friendly too.

Thanks!

Mark

Thanks

There are hundreds, probably thousands. Take a look in the dynamic drive library or search google.

If you have specific features in mind, describe them in detail and someone can probably give you a recommendation.

If you're talking about "smooth" animation that slides the dropdown menu down, that's more specific, but there are probably still a lot out there.

Another important aspect is what you plan to put in the menu. Many can accommodate any type of content, but some are limited to text only, for example.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Yeah I would like a smooth drop down menu which only features text.

I've had a look on Dynamic Drive's library but can't seem to find a decent one.

Thanks

As I said, explain specifically what you want. There really are hundreds or thousands on the internet. Try a search. If you can't find it, explain why not-- what features do you need that you cannot find?
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Ok I'll give it a go explaining again...

I would like a vertical menu which features around 7 items all under each other. The first 2 items I want to extend downwards upon click, revealing the other 3 sub menu items. If you click on the parent menu item it will close the gap and hide those 3 sub menu items.

It just needs to feature text, no fancy images or anything. Also needs to work in both IE and FF.

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks

With your explanation it sounds like you might be able to use one of these
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ordionmenu.htm