I am trying to import a content database file into a wordpress set up, and it seems to go into the wrong section in the phpmyadmin, which is where I am directly importing it to.

Am I importing it in the right place or should I use wordpress admin?

I can share the file if anyone needs it to see what I am trying to import.

Here is what I was trying to import (a snippet of the code from the sql file)

Code:
CREATE TABLE `recipes` (
  `id` int(11) default NULL,
  `title` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `titlecat` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `recipe` longtext,
  `category` varchar(64) default NULL,
  `category2` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `category3` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `category4` varchar(50) default NULL,
  KEY `category` (`category`),
  KEY `category2` (`category2`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO `recipes` VALUES ('1', 'brie kisses', 'brie kisses recipe | brie recipes | appetizer recipes', '<h1>Brie Kisses</h1><p>Makes 32.</p><p>1/2 to 2/3 pounds brie cheese (wedges are fine) <br>1 (17.3 ounce) box frozen puff pastry <br>Hot pepper jelly</p><p>Cut the brie into 1/2-inch squares (leave the rind on if you like). Place on a dinner plate and put the cheese in the freezer while you thaw the puff pastry for 30 minutes at room temperature.</p><p>Unfold the thawed pastry, press together seams and roll lightly with a rolling pin to smooth it out. Cut each sheet into fourths, then cut each fourth in half. Cut the halves in half to make 16 squares per sheet.</p><p>Lightly spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick spray. Fit a piece of dough into each cup, pushing into the cup but leaving the edges sticking up. Place a dab of pepper jelly in each cup, then top with a piece of cheese.</p><p>Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden. Serve warm. (Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake, or you can bake them and re-warm about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F before serving.)</p>', 'appetizers', 'brie', null, null);
Ok here is some screens to see if it helps explain:

I want the data in the sql file, part of which was in that code snippet to go into the table in the screenshot (circled blue).

Thanks in advance