Thread: jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

Thanks

Default jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

Hey guys, this menu works perfectly on all browsers. But I am having trouble with one page

www.surfers-edge.com

The menu works fine except when you go to the 'Boards' page, the arrow disappears and the drop down does not function.

Can someone take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Hi cgfern, I see your problem on the boards page and unfortunately i don't have the ability to fix it. You have some javascript errors that are probably caused by conflicting scripts on that page. I tried to remove these
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="boards_files/prototype.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="boards_files/scriptaculous.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="boards_files/effects.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="boards_files/lightbox.js"></script>
    And after that the menu will function as expected. Couldn't really pinpoint which one of the scripts that is responsible. Removing any one of these didn't help. We need a script-conflict expert for this. I tried to change the jquery to the latest version and there was a slight improvement with the arrow showing but the dropdown still didn't really work properly. Sorry, not much help.

Thanks

Thanks for looking into that for me. I just broke off the photos in a separate gallery page.

I did have one other question if you could help. It seems in older versions of IE the drop downs flutter and are unclickable, I havne't figured out how to make it compatible