Thread: Need some advice or help.

Thanks

Question Need some advice or help.

I currently have php site with a system of loading up 5 iframes on a page that target part of another website with recaptcha's so all 5 iframes auto scroll to the recaptcha box's.
    Now, my question is, is there any way to have it auto select the next iframe ready to type into the recaptcha box?

Like, i have a list of 5 iframes & in iframe1 i type in the recaptcha words & press enter, then i want it to auto jump to the next iframe ready to type without having to click the text area box, is this possible & how?

Thanks

No, it's not really possible. There might be a way around it, but it entirely depends on the other site. If that site requires that you use different captchas, then you can't avoid it. If you can modify the other site (is it yours?) you could program this in, but you'd probably need to reload the other iframes after submitting one.

If you link to the page someone may have a better idea.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum