Thread: Glossy Accordion with checkbox in header

Thanks

Default Glossy Accordion with checkbox in header

1) Script Title: Glossy Accordion with checkbox in header

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...enu-glossy.htm

3) Describe problem:
    I want to use a checkbox in the glossy accordion header. When I click on the checkbox I want it to check/uncheck but I don't want the content to expand/ contract. What happens now is that when I click on the checbox it doesn't get checked and the content expands/contracts.
    This is a link to a sample page displaying my problem:
    http://bluepotato.110mb.com/glossy_a...accordion.html

I am a javascript beginner so I would be greatful If someone could give me specific instructions in order to fix this...

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Can anyone please help me with this? I hope I havent' been misunderstood. I am not expecting anyone to write the code I need to solve my problem. I was just wondering if anyone has faced the same problem and if not, If anyone has any ideas about what I could do to fix this.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hmm I'm not sure what the final goal is, but as far as the request above, try using the modified .js file below. It will allow users to check/uncheck the checkboxes inside the header without causing the later to expand/contract.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Thank you very much! It works just fine! I want to use it in a google maps page to select layers of categorized markers.