Advanced Search

Thread: Step Carousel Arrow Rollover

Thanks

Default Step Carousel Arrow Rollover

1) Script Title: Step Carousel Viewer v1.8

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...epcarousel.htm

3) Describe problem: I am seeking to have a rollover effect on the arrow images which allow you to change slides. I am new to javascript so help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to add the rollover effect into this section where I set the image rollovers?

Code:
    		<script type="text/javascript">
    			stepcarousel.setup({
    			galleryid: 'mygallery', //id of carousel DIV
    			beltclass: 'belt', //class of inner "belt" DIV containing all the panel DIVs
    			panelclass: 'panel', //class of panel DIVs each holding content
    			autostep: {enable:false, moveby:1, pause:6500},
    			panelbehavior: {speed:800, wraparound:true, persist:true},
    			defaultbuttons: {enable: true, moveby: 1, leftnav: ['images/icons/arrow-left.png', 275, 80], rightnav: ['images/icons/arrow-right.png', 10, 80]},
    			statusvars: ['statusA', 'statusB', 'statusC'], //register 3 variables that contain current panel (start), current panel (last), and total panels
    			contenttype: ['inline'] //content setting ['inline'] or ['external', 'path_to_external_file']
    			})
    		</script>
    Regards.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sure, try using the attached modified .js file. Then for your initialization code, add the line in red below:

Code:
    stepcarousel.setup({
    	galleryid: 'mygallery', //id of carousel DIV
    	beltclass: 'belt', //class of inner "belt" DIV containing all the panel DIVs
    	panelclass: 'panel', //class of panel DIVs each holding content
    	autostep: {enable:true, moveby:1, pause:3000},
    	panelbehavior: {speed:500, wraparound:false, persist:true},
    	defaultbuttons: {enable: true, moveby: 1, leftnav: ['leftnav.gif', -5, 80], rightnav: ['rightnav.gif', -20, 80]},
    	defaultbuttonsmouseover: ['leftover.gif', 'rightover.gif'],
    	statusvars: ['statusA', 'statusB', 'statusC'], //register 3 variables that contain current panel (start), current panel (last), and total panels
    	contenttype: ['inline'] //content setting ['inline'] or ['ajax', 'path_to_external_file']
    })
    Be sure to change those image paths to your own for the mouse over images.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Hello, how can I change the type o movement of sliders? Mine actually it moves in axis x. But I want to have the option to fade without movement or change to y axis. Is it possible? Where?

Thanks a lot!