Thread: Problem with "Simple Tree Menu" in Google Chrome

Thanks

Unhappy Problem with "Simple Tree Menu" in Google Chrome

1) Script Title: Simple tree menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm

3) Describe problem: I've uploaded the default script (haven't changed anything) onto my website and it works fine in IE but there's a problem with the lists and the folder images when I visit the page through Google Chrome.

It's as if Chrome doesn't recognise the "no-repeat" and "list-style-type: none;" because the folder images continue to repeat across the page and the list bullets are visible (the list.gif image doesn't replace the bullets).

Other parts of the script (open/collapsing of menu) work fine.

Is there any way to have this script work with Chrome? If not, can someone please recommend a script similar to this (tree menu) that is compatible with Chrome?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by tory; 04-26-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks

I don't have a specific answer for you, but I think someone will be able to help.
    However, I suggest that first you check to confirm that the menu does not work on the demo page here on dynamicdrive.com. If you find that to be the case, then it will confirm that it is the script and not something (even small/accidental) that happened when you installed the script.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djr33 View Post
    I don't have a specific answer for you, but I think someone will be able to help.
    However, I suggest that first you check to confirm that the menu does not work on the demo page here on dynamicdrive.com. If you find that to be the case, then it will confirm that it is the script and not something (even small/accidental) that happened when you installed the script.
    Hi,
    Thank you for pointing that out. You were right - I returned to my site, deleted all the files and exited my browser. I re-did the entire process of downloading the files and uploading to my site and surprisingly it shows and works fine, just like the demo

I'll have to be more careful with uploading the files.

Thank you!