Thread: All Levels Navigational Menu help

Thanks

Default All Levels Navigational Menu help

1) Script Title: All Levels Navigational Menu (v2.2)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: Hi im a little confused on how to get started with this. I like the demo 1 layout so do i just fiddle with that then rename it to the page i want on my server? Or is their a way to keep the menu in one section and everytime I start a new page i just copy some code that takes u to that menu. Otherwise if i have like 40 pages once i change a menu i have to change them in every page?
    Sorry if im confusing

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Pretty much. If you study the source code inside demo.htm that's included in the zip file, simply move the code inside it to your page. Don't forget to upload the accompanying files inside the zip file to your server as well, and ensure the paths to these files inside your menu page is correct.

Or is their a way to keep the menu in one section and everytime I start a new page i just copy some code that takes u to that menu. Otherwise if i have like 40 pages once i change a menu i have to change them in every page?
    That's more of a server side issue, and depends on how your pages are served. If it's SSI enabled (your pages end with the .shtml extension), you can try using SSI Includes. If they are PHP pages, you can use the include() function instead etc.
    DD Admin