Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Flex Level Popup Menu - Popup Menu only works on first link

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Flex Level Popup Menu - Popup Menu only works on first link

    1) Script Title:
    Flex Level Popup Menu (v1.1)

    2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/popupmenu.htm

    3) Describe problem:
    The popup menu items are only being displayed wgen hovering over my first link that I enable for my popup menus.

    Each set of popup menus does have it's own data-popupmenu "id" which references my ul id but It still won't work. I even thought I'd missed something trivial in the code, so started from scratch three times paying careful attention to the code modification i made. But still nothing.

    The Navigation "bar" where my menu links are placed is horizontal so my links are placed next to each other. Apart from that there's no other difference.

    My test code is as follows:

    HTML Code:
    <head>
    	<!--Start of Flex Level Popup Menu code (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/popupmenu.htm)-->
    		<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
    
    		<script type="text/javascript" src="./Flex Level PopUp Menu/popupmenu.js">
                          /***********************************************
                           * Flex Level Popup Menu- (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library  (www.dynamicdrive.com)
                           * This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
                           * Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for this script and 100s more
                           ***********************************************/
                     </script>
    	<!--End of Flex Level Popup Menu code (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/popupmenu.htm)-->
    
    </head>
    <body>
    	<!--Navigation Menu-->
    		<tr>
    			<td id="Menu">
    				<div style="text-align: center; vertical-align: top;">
    					<!--Menu Links-->
    						<a href="./link1"  class="MenuCurrentLocation"  title="Link 1">
    							Link 1
    						</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;								
    									
    						<a href="./link2" data-popupmenu="mnu2">
    							Link 2
    						</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;						
    											
    						<a href="./link3" data-popupmenu="mnu3">
    							Link 3
    						</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    
    					<!--Menu Items & Structure-->
    						<!--Menu2-->
    							<ul id="mnu2" class="jqpopupmenu">
    								<li><a href="./link2a">Link 2a</a></li>
    								<li><a href="./Link2b">2b</a>
    	
    									<ul>
    										<li><a href="./link2b1">Link 2b1</a></li>
    										<li><a href="./link2b2">Link 2b2</a></li>
    									</ul>
    								</li>
    							</ul>
    
    						<!--Menu3-->
    							<ul id="mnu3" class="jqpopupmenu">
    								<li><a href="./link3a">Bible Study Guides</a>
    									<ul>
    										<li><a href="./link3a1">Link 3a1</a></li>
    									</ul>
    								</li>
    							</ul>
    				</div>
    			</td>
    		</tr>
    </body>
    Please can you advise. I've been trying to fix this for 3 weeks now.
    Last edited by Salem; 04-01-2010 at 10:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,140
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.
    DD Admin

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •