Thread: Customizing Step Carousel Viewer v1.8

Thanks

Default Customizing Step Carousel Viewer v1.8

1) Script Title: Step Carousel Viewer v1.8

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...epcarousel.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm trying to make my slideshow do the following things, but can't work out how to! My problems are;

a. I would like the navigation images on either side to always be at 100% opacity - I do not want them to ever fade.

b. I would like the slideshow to continually flow from left to right. Enabling wraparound basically does what I'm trying to achieve, except for the animation when it goes from the last image back to the first. I would like the images to continually flow in from the right hand side, when it gets to the end, it starts again from image one.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

For a, simply comment out these lines:
    Code:
    		config.$leftnavbutton.fadeTo('fast', currentpanel==0? this.defaultbuttonsfade : 1)
    		config.$rightnavbutton.fadeTo('fast', currentpanel==config.lastvisiblepanel? this.defaultbuttonsfade : 1)
    I'm sorry about b, I dont know how to fix this,
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

I've also been trying to figure out how to do the original poster's question 'b'

Would love if anyone's done it if they could post how they did. If I come up with anything will post below. Cheers.

Thanks

The functionality exists in this script:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rightslide.htm

I've just tested it, and while it does do what I want, I still much prefer the animation style and left and right buttons of the step carousel script.

Would it be easy enough to merge the looping functionality of the above script as an option in the stepcarousel script?

Thanks again.

Thanks

I too would like to have the wraparound be continual and not "slide" back to the beginning image. Please help!

Thanks

Add me to the list of people looking for a wrap around feature to the carousel viewer.

I've had some success with 'Easyslider' (http://cssglobe.com/post/5780/easy-s...-jquery-slider) but I cannot specify a starting point with this - Basically I am looking for either the easyslider with a 'StepTo' function or the stepcarousel with a wrap around animation...