Thread: Query:JQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

Thanks

Default Query:JQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

Hi there,

I am trying to get the above menu working in my web site.

I have eventually got it positioned in correctly but it is still showing me x at the drop down lists. However the lists do drop down correctly.

I think where I am going wrong is I don't understand what one must do inside the Jqueryslidemenu.js file. (I don't know what you mean by confirming the full URL to down and right arrow images.) Please can you show me an example of how to do this.

Thanking you!

Mirri

Thanks

The images used in the script are separate files. You need to upload those to your server then change the locations (paths/URLs) in the Javascript file so that the computer can find them.

If you need more help, post links to your site with the problem and the script's demo page.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Thanks Daniel,

I have uploaded the script separate files to my server.

Where in the Javascript file must I add the (path/URLS).
    Please can you give me an example.

Please bear with me, I am new to this.

Best regards
    Mirri

Thanks

Code:
    //Specify full URL to down and right arrow images (23 is padding-right to add to top level LIs with drop downs):
    var arrowimages={down:['downarrowclass', 'down.gif', 23], right:['rightarrowclass', 'right.gif']}
    Change down.gif and right.gif to whatever URLs are correct for your images. The simplest way to do this is to locate them in your browser (visit the images as if they were a webpage) then cut and paste that URL to replace the filename that is there now.

But you can also use a shorter "relative URL", such as:
    myfolder/down.gif
    or
    ../down.gif (if the image is located one directory up)

But again, please post a link to the page on your site (and in the future to the script in question) if you want more help. It will help us see what is going on.

For anyone else who might want to refer to the script while helping, here's a link:
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/cs...el_css_menu_2/
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to djr33 For This Useful Post:

Mirri (01-04-2012)