Thread: AnimatedCollapse divs - losing persistence between 2 pages with collapsible divs

Thanks

Default AnimatedCollapse divs - losing persistence between 2 pages with collapsible divs

1) Script Title: Animated Collapsible DIV

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...edcollapse.htm

3) Describe problem: I have implemented collapsible divs on 2 pages of my website. I am able to navigate between the website without losing the persist state (open div) so long as I don't go to the other page which has the other collapsible divs present.

Is this supposed to be the case or am I doing something wrong? Can one have collapsible divs on more than one page of a website and be able to persit the open states somehow?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The script uses each collapsible DIV's ID attribute as the name of each cookie that corresponds to it. That means if both of your pages contain a collapsible DIV with the same ID attribute, they are treated as the same DIV across pages, with the state of the DIV on the previous page carrying over to the other page. I'm not sure if this is what's happening (or not happening here). Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.
    DD Admin