Thread: AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.2 and removing the hyperlinks from a part of it.

Thanks

Default AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.2 and removing the hyperlinks from a part of it.

Title: AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.2
    URL: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...pmenuindex.htm

Hello,

This is a seriously beautiful piece of code, so thanks very much for that. My problem is that I am using the drop Down Menu for information, and so would like to remove the hyperlink from the text. I have three links where the menu is used as designed, but the fourth is an informational use.

Is this possible? I'd love to keep using the code as it is just perfect otherwise.

Yours,
    James

Thanks

A workaround perhaps for that is in menucontents.js just to assign the hyperlink to "" or "#", and it will stay on your page. Otherwise, mucking around in the main code part would be the other way, and that sounds messy at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Assigning the non link a href value of "#" would be the easiest actually. Or you can look at using Anylink CSS Menu, with which the contents of the menu is defined as regular HTML, allowing you to easily edit parts of it, such as remove a link.
    DD Admin