Thread: Can All Levels Navigational Menu always drop DOWN?

Thanks

Default Can All Levels Navigational Menu always drop DOWN?

1) Script Title: All Levels Navigational Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm using the topbar version with dropdowns of some considerable length. Of course, in some instances the browser window size causes a sub to appear upward. My client wants all these subs to drop down - not up. Is there a way to alter the script to force the subs always to appear below the topbar and not above?

Thanks as always.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try finding the below block of code inside the .js file, and commenting it out (new part in red):
    Code:
    			if (submenubottomedge-scrollY>ddlevelsmenu.docheight){ //no room downwards?
    /*
    				if (this._dimensions.submenuh<this._offsets.top+(dir=="sidebar"? this._dimensions.h : 0)-scrollY){ //move up?
    					menutop+= - this._dimensions.submenuh + (this._istoplevel && dir=="topbar"? -this._dimensions.h : this._dimensions.h)
    				}
    				else{ //top of window edge
    					menutop+= -(this._offsets.top-scrollY) + (this._istoplevel && dir=="topbar"? -this._dimensions.h : 0)
    				}
    */
    			}
    DD Admin

Thanks

Thank you ! that worked.
    I knew there was way - but not being well-versed in js, I didn't want to mess things up.