Thread: Advanced Gallery Script conflict with Anylink DropDown Menu

Thanks

Default Advanced Gallery Script conflict with Anylink DropDown Menu

Advanced Gallery Script

Script is fantastic. Works great alone. But when I add to the page Anylink Dropdown Menu , the page no longer works.

Link to my page I'm developing: here

I took out the Auto options hoping it would help but no luck. All I get is one listing in the menu: "Blank form"

Anyone encounter this problem or have a solution?
    Last edited by JMax; 09-28-2005 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks

Badda bump.

I know this is a tough one...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 3,190 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a stock response:

Note: Questions regarding multiple script usage are not usually replied to due to their time consuming nature. See this thread for more information, and this tutorial for one possible solution.

Aside from the tutorial above, which usually is the solution when the problem is two different scripts, you may need to consult:

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/tutoria...allshow#refcon

Which explains how two scripts on the same page may not use the same set of variable names, id names, etc. This is especially important if the problem is two copies of the same script on a page but, can come into play with two different scripts when the first step won't fix it.

One other approach that works in both situations, if adaptable to one (or more) of the scripts, is to put one script in a borderless iframe. It will look like it is on the same page but, since it really is on a separate page, conflicts are no longer an issue.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate