List Menu controls two textboxes individual attributes simultaneously
This seems to be the perfect forum to obtain the code that I need while providing a future resource to coders as I have yet to locate such code.
I'm seeking to have a List Menu control specific individual and varied attributes of two texboxes simultaneously. The textboxes are for addressing and telephone number information gathering in a website registration process.
After perusing many countries Postcode and Telephone Number Plans I have come to the assertion that the following twelve textbox configurations encompass the entirety of configurations necessary to accommodate worldwide address and telephone formats. There may be others, please feel free to include them with a good explanation of their attributes.
Each textbox Must accept:
1. U.S. Zip + 4 with en-dash
2. NANPA with "( )" showing. (Three Spaces Numbers Only)
3. ALL CAPS No Spaces Alpha Only
4. ALL CAPS w/Spaces Alpha Only
5. ALL CAPS No Spaces AlphaNumeric
6. ALL CAPS w/Spaces AlphaNumeric
7. Upper and lower case No Spaces Alpha Only
8. Upper and lower case W/Spaces Alpha Only
9. Upper and lower case No Spaces AlphaNumeric
10. Upper and lower case w/Spaces AlphaNumeric
11. Numbers Only No Spaces
12. Numbers Only W/Spaces with: textfieldRequiredState 6 minlength 6 maxlength 6size 33width
This code might be utilized well in conjunction w/some code that I requested on DD and received excellent code from vwphillips. It is titled: List/Menu used in conjunction with Textbox
The List Menu is to contain various Countries.