Thread: Featured content Slider doesnt let my menu show

Thanks

Default Featured content Slider doesnt let my menu show

1) Script Title:
    Featured Content Slider
    2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tentslider.htm
    3) Describe problem:
    Hi good day: I love the Featured content slider and its everything i need for my site. The problem is, that just up where my slider is, there is a Menu (CSS and JS) with collapsable items, and when i put my mouse over a link that had a submenu... appears something like this:

as you can see, the slider goes up and the menu cant display... Ive tried on Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 6 and 7 and looks the same.

Hope you can help me... if you guys need the script of the menu, just ask for it and ill post it ok?...

thank you! happy new year =D!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since the outermost container for FCS uses CSS's relative positioning, you may need to give the outermost container of your drop down menu the same. A link to the problem page might help.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Thank you ddadmin =(....

http://enlineadirecta.info/circourbano/

well, here is the test page im editing right now (please ignore everything xD, just focus on the menu :P xD) its where it says "Editoriales" "Tamaulipas" and stuff...

hope can help me out T_T, thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Try giving your CSS menu a CSS relative position plus a high z-index value. Inline CSS wise it'd look like this:

Code:
    <ul class="menu" style="position:relative; z-index:2000">
    BTW, please note that your page is currently in violation of our usage terms, since the credit notice doesn't appear inline on the page. Please reinstate the credit notice: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/notice.htm
    DD Admin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

EgEm (01-02-2010)

Thanks

Im so sorry, of course ill include the credits of you script. Thank you very much... >_<

Thanks

First, I attended the new Dynamic Drive for the family I feel myself lucky. long time I would follow the Dynamic Drive site. I have a problem first, and somehow I could not handle. Featured Content Slider automatic sliding pictures te 2.4 stops automatically when the mouse roll over. I automatically want to continue a mouse. Who can help me with this Is?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Nevgur:
    Welcome to the forums. In the future, please start your own thread when asking a question. Regarding it, inside the .js file, try commenting out the below line (extra code in red):

Code:
    		pdiv[setting.revealtype]=function(){
    			//featuredcontentslider.cleartimer(setting, window["fcsautorun"+setting.id])
    		}
    DD Admin

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

Nevgur (01-21-2010)

Thanks

Thank you very much. So you did it. I'm sorry because I can not open a new topic yazdim here. If you can help me I could not open a new topic. Because I Turkey. I do not know your language. I am writing with Google translation.