Thread: My java applets!

Thanks

Default My java applets!

Just wanted to post what you can achieve with java applets.
    I have a website at YellzBellz.com that I use to host my java applet games. So far all the games write to a database that stores highscores, dates, etc.

I currently have the following games that I wrote...
    Hearts - Classic card game
    Piles - A tetris clone
    Buster - A breakout clone
    Ballgame - A ball shooting game.

I also wrote...
    The Dice Game - A networked yahtzee clone written in Blitz3d
    TicTacToe - A networked tictactoe game written in Java

I'm currently looking into starting a Role Playing Game applet, working on the design docs now.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 12-27-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: restore non-hotlinked site reference

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. This borders on spam (as most new users posting links are spammers), so please continue participating in the forum and it should be fine, but this may be removed if this is one of only a few posts you make. (Ask if you have questions.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 3,166 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I gave a warning because I like what it looks like (from Xyle's other posts already) Xyle is doing and thought that a warning would prevent others from banning Xyle before Xyle has a chance to show what Xyle is all about.

If that makes sense.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

I do apologize, I will delete the link. I just wanted people to see what is possible with Java. It was basically an introduction and since DynamicDrive doesnt have an introduce yourself or announcement forum, I posted here.

I will keep this in mind in future posts. I do apologize.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 3,166 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, as long as you're around here to help out, like I think you are, after you get like 50 or so posts (I'm not aware of the exact required number), you can probably have your own sig with a link to your site. Lots of folks do.

In the meantime I've restored the text only link. Nothing wrong with that (in one or two posts, please don't go wild with it) for newcomers to this forum. At least folks who are interested can find your site.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate