Advanced Search

Thread: how to create webpage

Thanks

Default how to create webpage

hai friend's

i want to know that how to create webpage suitable for all browser's and the moniter size like 15",17", i mean the webpage should fit for any screeen....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,126 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a vast topic. Here is a good tutorial:

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

To create a webpage that fits various resolutions, use percentage based layouts, or other methods that scale based on window size. This means not using pixels and other measurements that don't scale. In general the only issue with this is making images scale or move around properly while staying the same size.
    But, really, this is a general topic of web design basics (though it ends up still being an issue from time to time for even the most advanced designers with specific issues in specific layouts), and you can find lots of information in most tutorials, like the one John posted above.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum