Thread: Flash rollover

Thanks

Default Flash rollover

Hello,

I'm working on a project and need to create a type of rollover. I'm a total newbie to flash so i'll explain what I need and any advice would be great.
    I plan to have an image of a house in one part of the screen and down another part I will have a list of different colours. I would like the user to be able to click on different parts of the house (say the windows, brick work etc) then click on one of the colours down and the house change colour. Is this simple to do? Does any one have any idea how to do this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Hello,

I'm working on a project and need to create a type of rollover. I'm a total newbie to flash so i'll explain what I need and any advice would be great.
    I plan to have an image of a house in one part of the screen and down another part I will have a list of different colours. I would like the user to be able to click on different parts of the house (say the windows, brick work etc) then click on one of the colours down and the house change colour. Is this simple to do? Does any one have any idea how to do this?
    Hello Liam!

Sure this is easy, you could do it one of two ways, you create a button and have the rollover on the over state or you could create a move and have section of frames name overstate and then in action script define the overstate.

I hope that makes sense, try looking at tutorial sites like to get a better idea.
    Last edited by djr33; 01-08-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: removed spam