Advanced Search

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to print a file directly?

Thanks

your activeX control wouldnt work in many browsers other than IE due to IE's integration into the windows enviroment. if other browsers offered up that kind of power to web pages than people would have to disconnect their printer everytime they used the internet.
    One Simple Statement:
    Code:
    Linux > MSWindows
    i wish i wasnt having so much trouble installing kubuntu... for some reason, it refuses to boot while the disk is in. ive set the bios to boot from the CD drive, then Floppy then Harddisk... its weirding me out. and everytime it is sort of sucsessful, there's an error about how windows failed to startup normally.
    - Ryan "Boxxertrumps" Trumpa
    Come back once it validates: HTML, CSS, JS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

One Simple Statement
    One that is arguably true; however, I fear that it bears little relevance here.
    it refuses to boot while the disk is in. ive set the bios to boot from the CD drive, then Floppy then Harddisk... its weirding me out. and everytime it is sort of sucsessful, there's an error about how windows failed to startup normally.
    I presume you mean the CD fails to boot? Are you sure you burnt it correctly? What files are seen if you attempt to read it?
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!