Thread: PHP Photo Album: Next and Previous

Thanks

Default PHP Photo Album: Next and Previous

1) Script Title: PHP Photo Album

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...photoalbum.htm

3) Describe problem: I love it, it's fantastic, but I don't know how to add "next" and "previous" buttons into it when the image is clicked on and in full-size mode. It's a little tiresome to close the image just to go and load another image in the gallery. So I kind of want 'next' and 'previous' buttons under the image when it's fully loaded, or close to that. I'm not talking about 'pages'. Here is the page I'm trying to work on. That's not my site, I'm just coding it for her ^__^

I've looked around before posting this, and other threads just confused me even more. I'm not really an expert at scripts, so I like things straight to the point and clear.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

To do that you really need a different script for the larger image, or at least that would be the easiest solution. This was worked out here:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...083#post211083

If you have questions about it though, please respond here.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Thank you very much for the help! ^^ It means a lot after all that research. It works just perfectly now.