Advanced Search

Thread: Looking for (see Post)

Thanks

Default Looking for (see Post)

1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible):
    I am not a computer person so please know that. I can paste the code of course.
    I am a laser engraver doing personalized names from different materials. My goods are all personalized. companies like
    DaFont.com or
    http://www.3dwoodcraft.com/hangingletters.html or http://www.woodlandmanufacturing.com/wooden-letters.asp

If you scroll down any of these pages you will se that they have a form that lets the user select a font and type in something and it shows that text and the font as it looks.

If some one could make the font viewer and provisions to allow me to insert different fonts that would be awesome. Most these forms I have pointed to are more then I need at this point. I will in the future expand on this starter script but I would be coming back to whom ever helped me out this time around.

I have searched and searched and tons of Mom and Pop sites like me have this ability.

I wrote this last night and today is Saturday morning. If some one can deliver today I am more then willing to pay today so I can finish up my site.

I appreciate all of your support in advance. I wish I could tell you what I am after by name. I can't. I can only show.

2) I will pay you how you need paid

Thanks

do you use mysql??
    Last edited by auriaks; 11-14-2009 at 08:08 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to auriaks For This Useful Post:

rourkebuster (11-15-2009)

Thanks

Default correct search names for a script

I posted in the general forum where you can pay someone for thier services. I guess it takes time.

I am looking for something that lets me offer font choices for personalized gifts and also the user can type something in and it will show based on the font chosen what it would look like.

Would someone at least provide me a search term and language for this? I see tons of sites have it but for the life of me I can't find.

Thanks

Thanks

I am not sure.

I am using a service online. I have copied the link that shows what the server is set up for. I think it does use what you mentioned. could you look and determine?
    http://www.onewebhosting.com/Plan_C_Hosting.php
    thank you for the reply

Thanks

I think this one will have mysql... Btw, I can give you info or some php for free, because idk if it is needed to you. I know only how to show your text by refresing the page, but automaticly - not. (also, mysql is needed)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to auriaks For This Useful Post:

rourkebuster (11-28-2009)