Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May delete ALL PHP Cookies or JAVASCRIPT Cookies with one command, one visit to a par

Thanks

well, in javascript there is array of cookies like PHP's : $_COOKIE; ? so use a script for mass removal of cookies ?

Thanks

The script that djr33 has put up should do the trick, I guess it's not imperative that the script only has one command. It should accomplish the same thing.

Thanks

if i have javascript and not php or other lang?

Thanks

For the answer to that, either get a moderator to move this to the JavaScript section, or start a new topic. I'm not too good with that stuff, unless anyone else wants to give a helping hand...?

Thanks

setcookie() is a javascript function also. You can use this in approximately the same way.

http://www.elated.com/articles/javascript-and-cookies/
    About halfway down that page:
    var x = document.cookie;
    "username=John; password=abc123"

However, you need to learn to post once and wait for an answer, and to make it clearer what you want.

If you are having a problem with making your thoughts clear in English, you can post both languages (English, and your first language). This may help, if someone understands what language you are posting or if we can use a translator to get more information than just the English. (But DO keep posting in English because that will be more clear to more people.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

6. The Following User Says Thank You to djr33 For This Useful Post:

leonidassavvides (11-11-2009)

Thanks

document.cookie; is a cookie array ?

Thanks

Read the link. The information is there.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum