Thread: Project management help

Thanks

Default Project management help

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any project management web applications, that also deal with client management, and billing+scheduling, and are affordable?

Thanks

Thanks

Are you more interested in the data or a CMS? (Content Managent System, in which you can edit templates and content without actually having to change any files manually.)
    I'm guessing just the first, in which case I don't really have any suggestions, sorry.
    Depending on your project you may be able to set up your own mysql database using php to run it but you'd need some experience to do this (or time to figure it out), and if it needs to have a lot of features you might be better off just buying one.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

I've never been able to find that all-in-one web application for all of my client management needs. I personally use a set of tools for all the tasks you mention. I have a distributed team, so a cloud based solution is necessary.

We use Basecamp for most of our client communication and project management needs. For invoicing, we use Ballpark. I've also used Freshbooks for invoicing in the past and liked it.

There are other solutions that merge billing and project management but I don't find any of them particularly useful.

Thanks

I am interested in an all-in-one integrated solution, so does anyone have any suggestions of an affordable Project management app that does billing and CRM?

Thanks

Thanks Medyman, but I am still looking for an "all-in-one" web solution

Can anyone suggest an integrated web app that does billing, project management, and CRM?