Thread: How To Optimized A Flash?

Thanks

Default How To Optimized A Flash?

Im not an expert, that is why I want to learn how to optimized a flash or a full flash website for search engine?

Thanks

The short answer is you can't really do it with a compiled swf alone because as of yet I don't know of a way that Flash content can be found by search engines.

That being said there is a trick -and it's legit.
    After your flash site is done, you write some content UNDER your flash movie(swf)-in your html, and have the text be viewed if the user scrolls down to see it -they probably don't need to see it but Google does. Google looks for text content within your markup to get you listed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    The short answer is you can't really do it with a compiled swf alone because as of yet I don't know of a way that Flash content can be found by search engines.

That being said there is a trick -and it's legit.
    After your flash site is done, you write some content UNDER your flash movie(swf)-in your html, and have the text be viewed if the user scrolls down to see it -they probably don't need to see it but Google does. Google looks for text content within your markup to get you listed.
    it may be an idea to add normal keyword text, perhaps underneath the flash so the search engines can pick site content it up..

QIKFIRE