Thread: Hidden DIV default to show

Thanks

Default Hidden DIV default to show

1) Script Title: Animated Collapsible DIV v2.4

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...edcollapse.htm

3) Describe problem: I have a site where each "page" of the site is contained in a hidden DIV using this script. What I would like is for the "index page" to show by default when the site is loaded in the browser. It's the DIV I named "home" in my code below. I've tried messing with "hide", "show", etc. but they all default to hidden when the site first loads.

What do I need to change or add to the script to have the "home" DIV always default to show when the site is first loaded? Here's my "customized" script as of now
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('home', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=1,hide=0')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('poll', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('contact', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('advertise', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('adrate', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('adsub', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('ouradvertisers', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('issues', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('stylists', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('stylistswanted', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('about', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('team', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')
    animatedcollapse.addDiv('founder', 'fade=1,speed=400,group=pets,persist=0,hide=1')

animatedcollapse.init()

</script>

Thanks

Nevermind, got it. I had to remove all the "persists", now it works fine. Thanks, mystic7! You're welcome, mystic7!