Thread: 2 HTC for one site

Thanks

Default 2 HTC for one site

Hi,

When I add 2 HTC's (html components) to my site, it seems that only one of them is working.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you mean html tags, only one is allowed per page.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-HTMLComponents
    I've never heard of it before. Seems intended to create a form of object-oriented html...? or something. Couldn't really get into it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

I see. This is really (more or less) htc behaviors, here to fore, and as far as I know, a proprietary IE technique. Because of this, I've moved it to the 'Other' section here.

That said, I've never seen a page use more than one htc behavior, but it should in theory be possible. The only thing preventing this would be similar to having two scripts on a page (Jscript - Microsoft's version of javascript is the basis or nuts and bolts of htc behaviors), in other words - there must be no conflicts.

To have a chance of diagnosing and (hopefully) resolving said conflicts, we would need to see the two htc's and a page you are attempting to use them on.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate