Thread: PHP Photo Album not displaying correctly

Thanks

Unhappy PHP Photo Album not displaying correctly

1) Script Title: PHP Photo Album script v2.11

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...photoalbum.htm

3) Describe problem:
    I have added this to my page and in IE it seems to display correctly. However, when I view the page in FireFox there is a large gap between the first and second rows. This issue can be viewed at: http://www.shimmyyaz.net/pics.htm Any help as to what may be causing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the assistance

Thanks

It looks like the space that houses the picture is to small to allow you to have 5 pics on one row, so it is bumping the 5th picture to the next line then adding a huge break... to fix this you need to go into the code and change this line:

dimensions: [5,5],

to something like

dimensions: [4,4],

that should fix your problem

Thanks

That is not the issue. I had already tried it with the default settings of 3, 2 and it is still does it. Actually on my laptop it will display 5 images in the first row and then the huge gap and 5 images in the second row. On my desktop with a lower resolution it will do just as you stated and actually wrap the 4th and 5th pictures down to another row and then the huge gap and finally what sould be the second row.

Thanks

bumped

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm guessing the styling of your DIV in which the Photo Album is contained in is somehow causing the large gap. What happens if you move the code to outside of any container other than the BODY tag:

Code:
          <script type="text/javascript">

new phpimagealbum({
    	albumvar: myvacation, //ID of photo album to display (based on getpics.php?id=xxx)
    	dimensions: [5,5],
    	sortby: ["file", "asc"], //["file" or "date", "asc" or "desc"]
    	autodesc: "", //Auto add a description beneath each picture? (use keyword %i for image position, %d for image date)
    	showsourceorder: false, //Show source order of each picture? (helpful during set up stage)
    	onphotoclick:function(thumbref, thumbindex, thumbfilename){
    		thumbnailviewer.loadimage(thumbref.src, "fit2screen")
    	}
    })

</script>
    ?
    DD Admin