Thread: AnyLink Vertical Menu

Thanks

Default AnyLink Vertical Menu

Got this script working perfectly.. just would like to have an additional level to the menu.. is this possible? I found a thread with the normal AnyLink Menu and additional levels but nothing for the vertical menu..

Can anyone help with this?!

Thanks

Ok, never mind the above.. managed to get it working via the Anylink CSS menu.. but now i've got a slight problem where the submenu just disappears?! Sure it is something soooo simple but i haven't got a clue what i am looking for..

Check out www.tmrbikes.co.za/gotmilk and then check the "stuff your pocket" link

Thanks

no ideas?!?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's tough. I think I helped adapt that one you are referring to. It actually is easier/better (easier for me - less work, better for you- more cross browser functionality) to use a menu (like Jim's or HV) designed for this than to 'reinvent the wheel', which is about what it turned out to be with the above mentioned mod.

P.S. I tried your link, it wasn't working.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 09-06-2005 at 02:18 PM.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

oh sorry, the new site was activated this morning so i uploaded it to there.. www.gotmilk.co.za

i tried to use the HV code but couldn't get it to integrate into my site for some reason.. i was working at 1am this morning so that might have been the problem.. :-/