Thread: Top menu version 3

Thanks

Default Top menu version 3

I installed the topmenu3 thing, and it works fine. But since my website spans over many directories, I have to copy and paste the files to every single directory! I tried to configure the custom.js file so they all point to the root directory (where the JS files are), but it doesn't work. Help!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,191 Times in 3,155 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did you use absolute paths? You need to. Also, adding absolute paths to the custom.js will not do much if the links on each page to the menu files are not absolute or at least correct:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript1.2" src="custom.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript1.2" src="style.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript1.2" src="menu.js"></script>
    Are the above lines, as they appear on your individual pages, pointing to the actual files involved?

NOTE: This is not a solution, just advice and questions. You have not provided enough information for a solution:

PLEASE: Include the URL to your problematic webpage that you want help with.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate