Thread: Image thumbnail viewer window in the background

Thanks

Default Image thumbnail viewer window in the background

1) Script Title: Image Thumbnail Viewer

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail.htm

3) Describe problem: The two slideshows i have on my site are overlaying the viewer window. In IE it works ok-the viewer window opens in the foreground- but in Firefox it does not. Is there any way i can change this and bring the viewer window to the foreground somehow ?

Thanks for any replies

Thanks
    Blog Entries

There are quite a few scripts on that page- when you say slideshow, which part of the page should we be looking at?
    DD Admin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddadmin View Post
    There are quite a few scripts on that page- when you say slideshow, which part of the page should we be looking at?
    Thanks for checking out my site.

I have a couple of scripts, yes. The site is a work in progress and i'm still rearanging it and doing testing. To clerify it: I have 2 slideshows on the site and a fade-in box. I moved one of the slideshows to the bottom of the page, the other one is in the sidebar on the right side under ''Oglasno mesto(test)''. As you can see it is interfering (overlaying) with the image viewer window which opens when clicking on any of the thumbnails in the main content area. So is the fade-in box. What i'm trying to do here is make the viewer window open in the foreground-not being overlayed by any other script (this works in IE, but not in FF), at least by that slideshow on the right. Is this possible ?

Thanks

Thanks

1) Questions regarding how to get multiple copies of the same script to work on the same page, or multiple, different scripts. The reasons for two scripts suddenly not working when put on the same page can be many, including duplication in the two scripts' variable names, functions, or access to an event handler etc. The only advise we can give is to try and remove the lesser important script(s) to see if that resolves the conflict.

I guess this is way i'm not getting any answer. Sorry, i didn't look in this thread previously. I was sure my type of problem isn't listed in there. Will ask for assistance elsewhere.

Thanks anyway

Thanks

While i'm still on the first page , i'll ask for another advice.

I'd like to make the viewer window open more to the left. How do i edit its position ? Is it ''position: absolute, etc'' ? I tried editing this but it won't move to the desired position. Maybe i wasn't entering the correct values...
    Could someone give me some advice, please.

Thanks