Thread: Featured Content Slider going backwards

Thanks

Default Featured Content Slider going backwards

1) Script Title: Featured Content Slider

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tentslider.htm

3) Describe problem: All of a sudden the order of slides has reversed and the pagination goes right to left as opposed to left to right.

All I did was replace an image.

I inherited this site design/code and implemented it into a CMS. This content slider worked great for a while. Recently I swapped out a couple of the image slides and now all of a sudden it is going backwards. It should start with the far left pagination box and go from left to right, but it is doing the opposite.

I did my best to troubleshoot this but cannot see what is causing it.
    Last edited by launchwebsolutions; 06-23-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hmm at a glance it seems the issue has to do with the CSS you've used to style the pagination links- they are causing them to appear from right to left. If you click on each pagination link, you'll see they still correctly call up the correct slide, which tells me the issue isn't the script generating the pagination links in reverse erroneously, just that their display is reversed (which is affected by your style).

BTW, please note that your page is currently in violation of our usage terms, since the credit notice doesn't appear inline on the page. Please reinstate the credit notice: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/notice.htm
    DD Admin

Thanks

Sorry, like I said I inherited the site/code from someone else. I took a look at the source and I can see the credit. Are you saying it is in the wrong location? According to the link you gave for the terms of use it needs to be contained "inside the <script> tag of each script" and that's where it is.
    Last edited by launchwebsolutions; 06-23-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Your page looks like its in compliance now The credit notice should appear within the script tags inside your HTML page, as it does already.

To your issue, did you still need help with it?
    DD Admin