1) Script Title: AnyLink JS Dropdown menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...pmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: I would really like to use the AnyLink DropDown code but have found that once I deploy it, it won't work on my site with IE 6. I fire up Firefox and it works beautifully. The crazy thing is that when I go to the Dynamic Drive page where this script is it works fine in IE on the page's demo links????? So its not IE, it has to be the way I have deployed it. I tried copying the Dynamic Drive web page to my site and once there the demo links don't work anymore. I know thats a bizzare approach but I am desparate to figure this out.

I Googled around and found one user who had comment tags without a matching closing tag and looked through my code but did not see this as my issue. The test site is at www.middfest.com/new/about.php if you want to check it. I like this approach as it overlays other content without me needing to resize the whole space. If pressed I am looking at doing this in Flash but then I would need to create the space for the extra drop downs and that would skew the current design and would be a lot of work.

HELP!