Hi,

I'm new to this but have read the documentation and had an older version which didn't use the AC_FL_Content but was able to use a servlet to generate the XML. I recently downloaded the latest version into a new directory and was trying to see if I could get it to work. It doesn't appear to call my servlet.

In my directory structure I have:
public_html
has the charts_library directory, resources directory, and the AC_RunActiveContent.js, charts.swf, charts.txt, and sample.html files. I have a procurement.jsp file which is used to run the flash player.
WEB-INF/classes
has the class file for XMLGen
WEB-INF/src/com/sbec/swfchart508
has the source XMLGen.java file

I created the procurement.jsp as a copy of the new sample.html. I moved over my code from the previous version (mostly just setting up a string called "query1" containing the chart and chart data variable data).

I changed the line from the sample.html
Code:
'FlashVars', 'library_path=charts_library&xml_source=sample.xml',
to
Code:
'FlashVars', 'library_path=charts_library&xml_source=XMLGen<%=query1%>',
I have tried to put the full path to XMLGen (i.e. com.sbec.swfchar508.XMLGen) and it still didn't work.

It doesn't seem to call my servlet. It brings up the page and says: Loading XMLGen? followed by the items in my "query1" string. I can't see all the items but I'm assuming they are there.

Can anyone tell me why it isn't calling my servlet?

Thanks in advance,
Elly