Thread: Shopping Cart with Automated Payments

Thanks

Default Shopping Cart with Automated Payments

Hello. im looking for a shopping cart that will allow users to make automated payments, for a certain time. free or paid. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Have you looked into PayPal? That's probably the cheapest option, but it does have its limitations.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, i already have paypal, but i want to create my own pages, and integrate it with other pages, and other services that paypal doesn't offer, but i know that i can do if i have my own shopping cart. Any idea of any shopping cart that does this?

Thanks

Firstly, you can integrate PayPal into your website. You should read their developer documentation.

Other than that, there are thousands of ecommerce solutions designed for small companies to multi-million dollar retailers. Do a Google search, you should be able to find something.

If you want to explain what exactly you want to do, maybe I or someone else can offer a helpful suggestion. Your description thus far is vague.

Thanks

well, we have a corporation now, and i dont want to use paypal, we want to use our own shopping cart, and the function im looking for is for people to be able to subscribe to an automated payment plan, they give their information and the script would charge the card every month for a period of time.... hope u understand.... if is not a shopping cart, any other script that does that would work for me, not paypal though...

Thanks

Automated subscriptions are going to be a part of any half-decent payment service available. If you're looking to integrate the checkout into your site, you'll have to use a payment gateway.

I've only used two in the past - Payflow Pro (PayPal) and Authorize.net. Look into those.

Overall, this isn't going to be a simple plug-and-play type of functionality. If you haven't already, I suggest contacting a developer.