Thread: flash

Thanks

Default flash

are there any good books that take you from the very basics on up.

Thanks

there are lots of tutorials you can get online. but, maybe just try going to the local library and getting a few books and then see what helps you most.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

http://www.w3schools.com/flash/default.asp is likely to be the best tutorial.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

also take a look at http://FreeFlashTutorials.com

I am also learning advanced Flash techniques, and while I am beyond most of the basic lessons taught here, I still find myself going back again and again.

There is a series of 4 Quicktime movies for download, over 4 hours worth of flash tutorials for free download.

There is also more advanced tutorials for (I think) 20 bucks. WELL worth it.

but start with the free ones if you are going from step zero. Use them in conjunction with the site Twey listed above and with the movies, you can follow along with the W3 tutorial to help better understand.

There are a ton more online, but as for absolute basics these are the best. Barnes and Noble or another large book store will have GREAT lessons and tutorials in book form, I'll dig up my notes and post back with some names.
    {CWoT - Riddle } {Freelance Copywriter} {Learn to Write}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @InkingHubris
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result