Thread: jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2, fixed width, align right, selected menu button on

Thanks

Default jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2, fixed width, align right, selected menu button on

1) Script Title:
    jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/cs...el_css_menu_2/

3) Describe problem:
    This is almost what I am after (for which many thanks). But:

1. How do I make the menu a fixed width, rather than having an unused end piece filling the window. I have tried inserting a fixed width, and inserting the html body text within a fixed width div but no luck - please help.

2. How do I make the menu alight to the right of my screen - please help.

3. I want to use the menu as part of the master page of asp.net (using Microsoft Expression Web 2). How can I make the selected top level menu remain highlighted when a new page is selected, letting the user know which section they are reading? - please help.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Charlie.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The short answer at the moment is to use All Levels Menu instead, which support all 3 of the above by default (tip: Use the Generator if needed).

The jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu uses CSS float:left by default to get its look, which makes it difficult to do 1) or 2) above.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Many thanks for that and website (www.barder-rod.co.uk) is now up and running. However, in Safari and some other browsers my links in the foot navigation are showing up red, rather than brown as I have specified them.

Is this a known jquery script or jquery css issue and if so, how can I fix it?

Many thanks in advance for your help.