Thread: How to change the color of the Drop Down Panel rounded corners

Thanks

Default How to change the color of the Drop Down Panel rounded corners

Hey guys, I am trying to make a drop down menu like in the link provided. In the example the "rounded" tab has white corners(to make it round) and with a white background page that works great. My site has a different collord background, so the edges(white) are visible..

Do you guys know where in the script i can change the colors of the edges to fit my background, i can't seem to locate it. Its in the link below

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...downpanel.htm#

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

Please include your code so that we can take a look at it, we can't do much without it. When you do post your code remember to use [code] tags. That includes [ html ], [ code ], and [ php ].

I'll be glad to help you, but to keep things orgainized ask in the correct section please. In this case the correct section is DD Script Help. A moderator will hopefully move it for you
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The corners are two images: toggleleft.gif and toggleright.gif. Open them in an image editing program and change the white color to the color you need.

Good luck!
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

oh ok snookerman

thanx for the help dude

Thanks

hey Snookerman,

I tried changing the colors but im having trouble. With what programs can i change the colors of those corners? I tried corel photo painter.
    Also one more thing man, is it possible to have another tab with this script next to the one provided in the example script?