Thread: Link Floatie script

Thanks

Default Link Floatie script

1) Script Title: Link Floatie script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/linkfloaties.htm

3) Describe problem: I am totally lost with this- I need 2 link floaties on one page- an example of what I need is the link to open up to the floatie box that says "STS 3000 is one of the finest , long lasting paint sealants available,. A unique blend of polymers, resin and Zonyl that forms a durable protective coating within 24-48 hours after application. Machine applied, leaving an unbeatable shine on all types of paint…..learn more"
    And the learn more has to link to another page! also I want it to not disappear and have the hide box option...I know I am asking basic stuff but I am having a hard time with it! thanx

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Please use proper grammar. If English is not your first language, please spell check and grammar check.

I really don't get what you want here.
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

I have tried the code- but i don't understand how to get the floatie to say what I want plus have a link off of it- I got the text in there but couldn't figure how to link off of it and how to get the float not to disappear and hide it. In other words can anyone help me with a code that does this!

Thanks

Lightbulb

Never mind- I used another script and it is way easier for me to understand and format it to do what I needed. Anyway I don't think anyone is understanding or helping me with what I asked...thanx anyway!