Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google is the Answer

Thanks

Ahh I see, I guess that does happen a lot with people asking questions that could so obviously be answered by a search engine

Thanks
    Blog Entries

There's a problem. When I tried it, I typed in "bella's lullaby". Then I copied the link which was created. When it manually typed the string in, it said "bella%27s lullaby".

Obviously, you need to unescape the string before typing it [ via unescape(str); ].

Great stuff, though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I fixed it. Strangely enough, in chrome and firefox, if you type an escaped string in the address bar, it will be unescaped before you go to the location.
    [Jasme Library (Javascript Motion Effects)] My Site
    /\/\@ /\/\@|{
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

That's quite odd... I used Firefox with it but for some reason it didn't unescape the string automatically. Oh, well. It doesn't matter now as it's fixed. =]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master_script_maker View Post
    Have you ever been asked a question that could be answered by a simple google search? Answer it with Let's use Google. This is based off of a similar script I saw some years ago, but now couldn't find. Demo. Use the create link at the bottom of the page to make a link.
    If someone gave you a link like that, would you be offended? I ask because there have been sooo many times I've wanted to use http://lmgtfy.com/ but decided against it b/c I thought someone might get insulted by it.