Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drop down menu problem with IFrame

Thanks

The menu is located on index.html. The Iframe is then loaded onto this page from a link. So, the menu is still on index.html, not the Iframe page. I added a blank.htm page in the root of my site where index.html is. Didn't help.

I can provide a URL, but to load the Iframe, you would need a username and password and I don't want to publish that publicly.

Thanks

It just occurred to me that if I lengthen the hideinterval, it may solve my problem. I have the hideinterval set to zero. So, after changing this variable to 1000, only my 2nd level menus are affected. Shouldn't this affect all dropdown menus? Is this a known issue in v1.32?
    Last edited by silverbob; 04-16-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks

Well, I was wrong on two counts. One, the hideinterval only happens when completely leaving the menus. I was moving horizontally and didn't see a delay. Second, this didn't help with my problem. I thought the drop downs would hang around for a bit even while mousing down into the Iframe. So, it may still be a shim issue.

I tried adding a full url path to blank.html to first the main site, and then on the Iframe server. Neither had any effect. The only way I can retain the drop down menus on I.E. is to mouse down quickly, before the drop downs disappear. On FF, they work fine.

DDadmin - I can provide you with a URL, username and password privately, if you wish, but not publicly on this board.

Thanks

ddadmin - Have you given up on me?

Thanks

Smile Chrome Menu can be localized?

Hi,

Currently the chrome menu can be aligned left center and right, is there any way to make it RTL? I want to use this menu in arabic website, well currently Dropdown container aligned Left with Main Menu, I want to Align submenu from the right.

I will be really appreciated if you could help me out in this regard.

Reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Kaleem AHmad